St. John'S Evangelical Lutheran Church, Of Colton, California is a merged out Californian business entity incorporated 27th March 1946. James G. Berndt is listed as the agent for this non-profit. The last statement filed for this domestic non-profit entity was 6th October 2012.

Non-Profit Data

Non-Profit NameSt. John'S Evangelical Lutheran Church, Of Colton, California
Non-Profit AgentJames G. Berndt
Non-Profit StatusMerged Out
Entity NumberC0203936
Entity TypeDomestic Nonprofit
JurisdictionCA
Incorporation Date27 March 1946 (71 years, 8 months ago)
Last Statement Filed6 October 2012 (5 years, 1 month ago)

Address

Address820 N. La Cadena Drive
Colton
CA
92324
Map

Agent Address

Agent Address2205 Canyon Drive
Colton
CA
92324
Map